ArtsHub speaks with Aboriginal curator Hetti Perkins about the 35 artists shaping the next Indigenous Triennial and how ceremony is a timeless and everyday concept connecting all Australians.
The Fourth Indigenous Triennial will return in November to the National Gallery of Australia, adopting the theme of Ceremony.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today