Two incredible philanthropists are currently celebrating anniversaries of their collections and patronage – we take a look at their legacy back-to-back.
Two of Australia’s most significant cultural philanthropists are currently celebrating anniversaries: John Kaldor with 50 years of the Kaldor Public Art Project, and Judith Neilson’s White Rabbit Gallery marking its tenth anniversary.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today