Nicole Welch bypassed Sydney, moving from London to Bathurst. Fourteen years on, she talks about the changes and the challenges for an artist living regionally.
Nicole Welch outside her studio by the Macquarie River Bathurst, photo credit Bill Moseley 2018
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today