The National Gallery of Australia unveils its largest acquisition of contemporary Indonesian art with an exhibition that shifts the lens on how we view our neighbour.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Mella Jaarsma The landscaper 2013 costume and single-channel video; National Gallery of Australia, Canberra Purchased 2018; Photo by Mie Cornoedus