Textile art is back bolder and more conceptually-driven than ever before, challenging definitions of material and practice.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Anita Larkin whose work The Breath Between Us (2014) wells from her background as a sculptor and felt-maker, and challenges the conventional definitions of textile art in this triennial; Photo Pedro Altuna; supplied courtesy the artist.