Textile art is back bolder and more conceptually-driven than ever before, challenging definitions of material and practice.
Anita Larkin whose work The Breath Between Us (2014) wells from her background as a sculptor and felt-maker, and challenges the conventional definitions of textile art in this triennial; Photo Pedro Altuna; supplied courtesy the artist.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today