Despite Melbourne still in lockdown, the NGV is set to launch its second Triennial in December with over $10M in collection commissions, and a global dialogue intended to connect – in times of disconnection.
Three years in the making, the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) has announced details of its second NGV Triennial, which is scheduled to open 19 December 2020 – 18 April 2021.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today