For ten years a program has supported over a hundred Indigenous curators and artists in a collaboration between the National Gallery of Australia and Wesfarmers.
Ten years in, the National Gallery of Australia's (NGA) leadership program for Indigenous arts workers has now sent 104 alumni into the industry. First Nations arts workers can face many challenges, from isolation, to the gulf between regional and national institutions, and issues affecting cultural safety in the workplace.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today