A new exhibition and book will examine the impact and influence of one of Australia's best known gallerists.
Called Never the same river, a new landmark exhibition presents 59 artists and collectives from Anna Schwartz's time at United Artists (1982-1988), City Gallery (1988-1993) and Anna Schwartz Gallery (1993-present). The exhibition will also host the launch of Present Tense, Doug Hall’s substantial study of the past 35 years of her galleries.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today