From Doctor Who to Tina Turner, neon paints to photography, irrespective of medium and influence, Aboriginal art is pushing far beyond its traditional roots.
Initiation by Reko Rennie Kamilaroi. National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne © courtesy the artist and Karen Woodbury
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today