If you can't be at the world's biggest art party, you can at least enjoy the vicarious pleasure of knowing what is exciting the crowds at the 56th Venice Biennale.
Kim Joon, Ebony Tiger, From Frontiers Reimagined, All images from official exhibition sites or by Naima Morelli.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today