Film prop maker, Hannah Crosby busts some of the myths about making artwork for the silver screen.
Interdisciplinary artist Hannah Crosby first began her career as a 3D artist for video games, then learnt the art of prop making and transitioned into a new career where she now making moulds, paints and sculpts props.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today