On the event of the 37th NATSIAA, the benchmark for contemporary practice, we take a look at five finalists and the work they have made in response to our times and global concerns.
The Telstra National Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Art Awards (NATSIAA) returns to the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) in Darwin for its 37th edition in August, but in a first, its Awards ceremony will be streamed, with most artists remaining on their Homelands to ward against the Coronavirus pandemic.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today