Opening the doors on their new Victoria Gallery, the State Library of Victoria redefines the role of the library to add another exhibition space to its many facets.
Ned Kelly's armour and the Ashes Urn are unlikely objects for a library to display but the State Library of Victoria (SLV) has never just been a library. The library's newly unveiled Victoria Gallery shows off some of its collection to tell stories of the state and the nation.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today