Bold vision and ambitious international partnerships will reclaim the Powerhouse Museum's status as a world leader in applied arts and sciences.
It is a rare moment for an institution to reinvent itself – its public access, its name, brand, how it uses its collection, its staffing structure, not to mention taking on a new visionary executive management.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today