As NSW local governments face impending restructures, how will remote and regional museums limber up for the change in culture?
In one of the opening sessions of the 2015 Museums Australia Conference, Dr Sally Watterson tackled a topic raw and real, and one dwelling in everyone’s mind especially with last week’s budget announcements.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today