This week Bundanon Trust breaks ground on its environmentally prepared building project with an announcement of additional funding and Minister Fletcher stating he is 'alive to the impact of bushfires on artists'.
Less than two weeks after bushfires threatened Arthur Boyd’s iconic gift to the nation – his Riversdale property on the South Coast of NSW – Bundanon Trust has taken the first steps towards its new environmentally prepared future.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today