Lisa Havilah is the fourth woman to take the reigns of the Powerhouse, and the first to step into a restructured CEO position that will captain the Museum’s controversial relocation.
Incoming CEO of MAAS and Powerhouse Museum, Lisa Havilah photographed in her current post at Carriageworks.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today