The Australian War Memorial’s planned redevelopment has been plagued by criticism, but even as it calls for sector feedback, the Federal Parliament has greenlit the next phase of its expansion.
Consecutive statements this week, issued by the Australian War Memorial (AWM), would indicate that despite controversy over the past 18-months in regard to its planned $498 million expansion, plans are storming ahead.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today