The design by architectural team Moreau Kusunoki and Genton has been called ‘a monstrosity on stilts’ by its detractors.
If the Berejiklian Government was hoping the controversy around the relocation of the Powerhouse Museum to Parramatta would die down once plans for the new building were revealed, they’re probably shaking their heads today.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today