With the close of last week, the entire board of New Zealand’s peak organisation, Museums Aotearoa resigned – a decision that has been to put down to internal friction and failing governance.
The road for national cultural service organisations doesn’t always run smooth.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today