From the Melbourne Women in Film Festival, to protest art in Hong Kong, and survey exhibitions by George Gittoes, Carolyn Eskdale and Agathe Gothe-Snape, it is a big week of arts news.
QUICK NEWS BITES
Bundanon Trust has announced that it will “break ground” on 29th January, to mark the commencement of construction for the $43 million dollar Riversdale Masterplan, jointly funded by NSW State and Federal Government. This step towards a new future comes after the property faced recent threat from bushfires.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today