Visual Arts Writer
From unpaid artists to Election policies, Museum Week wisdoms, coups in the festival sector, and grant rounds announced ... it's been another big week for the arts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
2019 Adelaide Festival is the most successful, financially, in its 59-year history; image supplied