New research shows that art in the workplace improves mental fatigue, suggesting a valuable commercial opportunity for artists.
New research shows that viewing a landscape painting for brief periods – one to five minutes – can cut stress and fatigue levels in the workplace by up to 40%.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today