With over 68,000 users daily, accessing more than 6.5 billion digitised records, Trove was ready for a clean-up, and has set its sights on future researchers and greater accessibility free for all.
Late Friday (26 June), the Minister for Communication and the Arts, Hon Paul Fletcher issued his second funding announcement for the week, one that perhaps got lost in the commentary around the Federal Government’s earlier news of a $250 arts and entertainment relief package.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today