A cutting edge $3.5 million multimedia arts facility on Lake Macquarie is set to open in 2021, designed by an architecture student and on track to boost tourism by $15 million.
The Australian cultural landscape is about to gain a new attraction, which could be the most exciting national arrival since the opening of MONA 10 years ago, even though it is a smaller project.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today