The US-based arts company is looking to bring its immersive art sites to the world and has been in talks with Australian artists and arts organisations.
Meow Wolf founder Vince Kadlubek and his team have been looking at sites in Melbourne and Geelong this week for a potential Australian incursion, having previously looked at sites around Sydney.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today