The NGV, NGA and the Federal Minister for the Arts have each announced significant initiatives to support national engagement in the visual arts.
In a trilogy of news announcements in as many days, the National Gallery of Australia (NGA), the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) and Federal Minister for the Arts, the Hon Paul Fletcher have each funded programs to boost national engagement in the visual arts – what equates collectively to an $10.5M investment.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today