As SAM prepares for its next chapter in a new space, a significant gift of Aboriginal artworks will cement the gallery's ambitions as a destination venue.
In February, Shepparton Art Museum (SAM) was handed the keys to its new $50 million home, and announced that it was ready to commence internal fit out, ahead of the gallery’s grand opening in October.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today