With the announcement of gallery participation for Sydney Contemporary, we take the pulse on the art fair sector, and its optimism for recovery.
The first piece of COVID news we reported back in early February 2020 was the cancellation of the Art Basel Hong Kong art fair, just a week prior to Australian galleries shipping out for the major regional event, and well before domestic lockdowns.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today