After 22 years at the helm, taking the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia from near insolvency to international acclaim, Elizabeth Ann Macgregor is stepping down. Why?
This week (3 March) the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia (MCA) surprised the sector with the announcement that Director, Elizabeth Ann (Liz Anne) Macgregor OBE, will be ending her tenure after more than two decades at the helm.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today