Badiucao is again at the centre of a censorship debate, left questioning the ambiguity the protest intentions, and structures of fear emerging in Australia.
This past week, the exhibition The Art of Defiance - Hong Kong: Revolution of Our Time, opened at the Sydney gallery m2 – a space for hire located in Surry Hills. The exhibition was organised by the group NSW Hongkongers, an independent outreach group of Hong Kong expats and Australian citizens.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today