Arts Law salutes the work of its pro bono lawyers with its annual awards, in the wake of recent government funding cuts.
Commissioned print by artist Meg Herbert (detail shown) to honour pro bono lawyers at the 2014 Arts Law Pro bono Awards; image supplied
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today