41 artists have taken to the streets with a guerrilla poster campaign that encourages people not to accept the government's 'business as usual' approach to climate change.
Yesterday (3 February) a new campaign using the hashtag #BushfireBrandalism began circulating across social media. An artistic response to this summer's devastating bushfires, the campaign is also a call to action at a grassroots level.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today