The new take on Australian landscape pits the Western tradition of landscape painting against Indigenous interpretations of the environment.
Painting by the late Angelina George Near Ruined City (2007) which won her the Telstra National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Art Award; Collection of Museum & Art Gallery of Northern Territory
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today