With the primary purpose being to build the nation’s collection, the Federal Government’s announcement today is a win for all Australians.
Director NGA Nick Mitzevich with John William Waterhouse's The Lady of Shalott 1888, collection Tate, © Tate, London 2018, in the Gallery's current exhibition, Love & Desire: Pre-Raphaelite Masterpieces from the Tate.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today