21 artist and collectives revealed for APT10 - as well as region specialisations - offering a balance between the deep dive and the spectacular.
The Asia Pacific Triennial (APT) is not only a milestone exhibition for Queensland Art Gallery / Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA) – but one for the broader region. Celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, the exhibition has charted the cultural, political, societal and environmental shifts that have shaped this cluster of nations – at times those shifts tectonic, and for others, the subtle nuances that time reveal.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today