Tired of closed doors, a group of Hong Kong gallerists have come up with a solution to public access, which might just change the way we engage with museums in the future.
Museums, galleries and art fairs around the world have felt the impact of the COVID-19 virus, with some institutions in China and Hong Kong being closed since late January.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today