Curtin University launches campaign to create a Centre for Truth-Telling, and a permanent home for artworks created by Aboriginal children of Australia’s Stolen Generations.
When a collection of Carrolup artworks came home to Nyungar country in 2013, a precious resource was returned to Western Australia. We are talking about 122 works on paper that had been lost for more than 60 years.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today