Starting with a call for voluntary redundancies, the National Gallery of Australia needs to slash staff numbers by 10% for a more sustainable future.
Nick Mitzevich, Director National Gallery of Australia (NGA) has advised staff today, Tuesday 23
June, that he will be offering voluntary redundancies with the need to reduce the staff load by 10%. That is around 30 staff.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today