In his first program at Carriageworks, new CEO Blair French puts local Australian artists at the core with a focus on Indigenous and female artists.
Rolling out the first artworks in Carriageworks 2020 Program, Blair French has announced the teaser which describes a year that is arguably more local, more balanced, more persistent and more team driven.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today