‘It is more than the objects – it is a culture,’ said Patricia Piccinini, of her Skywhale family, and their capacity to capture a collective contemporary narrative of family and care – and dealing with a lack of control.
Like all good things, we have had to wait for Skywhalepapa – the companion to Patricia Piccinini’s much-loved Skywhale – which was due to launch last March.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today