Through two new C3West projects, artists Lauren Brincat and Tina Havelock Stevens rethink Sydney’s new metro system as a Plant Library and punk jamming performance.
Portrait of artist Tina Havelock Stevens with Adam Fawcett, photograph Anna Kucera.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today