Finding new ways to fund sculpture organisations has become a blend of the for profit and not for profit space.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Winner of this year's $60,000 Aqualand Sculpture Award is David Ball's Orb; installation view Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2017. Photo: Jessica Wyld