The Opera House’s sails, a disused WWII fuel tank, and an exhibition that speaks of renegade modernism, are the sites of inspiration for three sonic artworks this month.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Marian Abboud • Artwork: Wassily Kandinsky Landscape: Dünaberg near Murnau 1913 (detail), Inv GE 9098, The State Hermitage Museum, St Petersburg. Photo © The State Hermitage Museum 2018, Vladimir Terebenin