Flowers and fashion create new avenues for artists to explore creative exchange and market opportunities.
Artists like to collaborate with other artists - think of duos as a brand, such as British artists Gilbert & George now showing at Hobart’s MONA or Australian video artists Gabriella and Silvana Mangano or performance artists Clark Beaumont (Sarah Clark and Nicole Beaumont).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today