One of Australia's most celebrated street artists, Anthony Lister, has been charged with multiple counts of sexual assault and non-consensual tattooing of a woman, with his current exhibition cancelled.
Tuesday morning (9 March), Sydney artist Anthony Lister was arrested by police over four alleged separate accounts of assaulting women between 2015 and 2018. He has also been charged with allegedly tattooing one of the women without consent.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today