Rose-scented beer, a black comedy, boho chic and an exhibition song list are among the ways the NGA has given the Pre-Raphaelites a contemporary spin for the exhibition, Love & Desire.
John William Waterhouse, The Lady of Shalott 1888, oil on canvas, 153 x 200 cm, presented by Sir Henry Tate 1894, Tate, © Tate, London 2018.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today