Rose-scented beer, a black comedy, boho chic and an exhibition song list are among the ways the NGA has given the Pre-Raphaelites a contemporary spin for the exhibition, Love & Desire.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
John William Waterhouse, The Lady of Shalott 1888, oil on canvas, 153 x 200 cm, presented by Sir Henry Tate 1894, Tate, © Tate, London 2018.