Rising to prominence in the 1980s, South Australian painter Annette Bezor added much to the feminist conversation in contemporary art.
A word that comes to mind when describing painter Annette Bezor is ‘vibrant’ – both in palette, and for her spirited approach to life.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today