Late to her painting career, Ngallametta rapidly rose to become one of Australia’s leading Indigenous artists. She died this week aged 75.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Ngak-pungarichan (Clearwater) 2013, Synthetic polymer paint and natural pigments with synthetic polymer binder on canvas / 200 x 290 cm, Purchased 2013. Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art Foundation