The NGV and AGNSW both revealed their 2020 programs this week in an escalating trend for 'the reveal'. We take a look at the highlights to shape the year ahead.
While festivals and performing arts companies roll out their annual programs with splashy launches to encourage that first rush of ticket sales, the visual arts have usually been more low key. Galleries traditionally opt for a soft roll out of exhibitions, usually as a seasonal launch of details across the year.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today